Saturday 8 April 2017

Something completely different


Very early start for me this morning. When this publishes we shall be on the road to Ally Pally. I have my list and purse and looking forward to a lovely day with Lynsey.  Hubby is driving us and will come in for a while then go off for a walk to visit an audio shop he likes.

I like trying different things to make for my craft stall and decided to have a try at stamping some canvas bags. I bought the bags from Hobbycraft and used Inkylicious sentiment stamps and Card-io stamps. I am really pleased with the way they turned out. Hubby was out when I was making them and when I showed him her was very impressed.  Let's hope they sell.

I would like to enter the anything goes challenge at Stamping Sensations.

I will be back with another scheduled post with something I have been sewing.




12 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Wow these will sell they are fab Love the classic vintage look Love and hugs Carole x

aussie aNNie said...

No doubt this will sell like hot cakes out of the oven. It's really pretty.xx ♥[aNNie]

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really lovely Marianne. I didn't have the energy to go this year to Ally Pally. Hope you have had a super day.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Valerija said...

Wonderful bags. They are really something special. Love the images and sentiments.
Valerija xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very good idea with the stamped canvas bags!! This one looks so beautiful!

cotnob said...

This is lovely Marianne, I hope you have a good day.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

gorgeous bag!

Chrissy said...

WOW..this is awesome Marianne..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous bags Marianne and I'm sure they will sell. I hope you had a gread day at the show, Kate x

Lisa said...

Wow, these look amazing!! Your stamping is perfect!! They will sell well!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Debra K. said...

These are gorgeous! You should make more of these as they'll definitely sell. What kind of ink pads did you use? Debra x

misteejay said...

These are lovely. I'm sure you will be making many more to kep#ep up with demand.
Toni xx