Monday 9 October 2017

Packing


The second of three new home cards I made for Making Cards magazine using the LOTV moving home trio digis. Coloured with Copics and teamed with Echo Park papers. The sentiment is LOTV too. I love my little crimper and used on kraft card it is perfect to go with the packing boxes.

So for my Birthday we went to Lowestoft with friends where we had a walk along the prom, dinner and then went to the theatre for our third music show in a week! We saw Legend of a Band- a Moody Blues tribute band. Then we stayed in the Premier Inn overnight and will be going out for breakfast this morning before heading home. The meal was lovely, the show was brilliant and we had a great time and a good laugh with our friends. I hope you will enter my candy in the post above.

17 comments:

Isobel said...

Lovely card. Glad you had a good day yesterday. Enjoy your brekky. Entered the blog candy! X

ellyscard creatief said...

Very lovely card.

debby4000 said...

Love your Moving card and great colours. Glad to hear you had a fabulous birthday.
luv
Debby

Stamps and Paper said...

Great image for a new home card and lovely colours Marianne

Anne

Valerija said...

It's beautiful Marianne. Love the colours.
Valerija xx

Christine Dol said...

I do like your new home card! Perfect image and perfect layering! Sounds like an absolutely amazing time out for your birthday. I am so jealous...the Moody Blues tribute band would have been awesome!!!

misteejay said...

Sounds like a great way to celebrate your birthday - hope you got some lovely gifts.
I love the image used on this card - whenever we have moved there are some things that are the last pack at the old home and first out at the new...the hoover, the kettle and the makings for drinks.
Toni xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely fabulous card Marianne, love the image and your colours, beautifully designed and embellished.
Sounds like you had a brilliant birthday, Kate x

Sandra H said...

Truely so beautiful is your card x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful New Home card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Marianne..love the colours and your crimped kraft card..it sounds like you had a really good Birthday, I'm happy for you that you had such a good time.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

I actually have the Making Cards Mag sitting at the side of me!! Gorgeous card and great design and texture. If I 'd known you were staying at the Premier, I could have dropped your card in there, instead of the post box in Tesco!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely new home card! Great design!

aussie aNNie said...

Cute one. Hope you had a great birthday.x
[aNNie]

Unknown said...

Great card Marianne, fab image and I love the crimped kraft card :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Fikreta said...

lovely card!

Cobnut Crafter said...

Gorgeous colours - love the theme with packing style materials and string! x Anne