Wednesday 18 October 2017

Peace and Love


I have a few cards which haven't made it to my blog before so I am using a few of those as I haven't made much new to put on here. This is one I made for Making Cards about this time last year when the nativity trio were released by LOTV. I distressed the images using antique linen DI, I love the patterned burlap available from The Range, the ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons and the hearts from Hobbycraft.

Another day in the city today, this time for a dentist appointment, just a check up I hope, and meeting my Mum who wants to buy a new jacket. Oh dear another lunch out still saves cooking 😃.

Challenges
The Ribbon Girl any image
ABC Christmas U for unlimited

Have you entered my candy?

18 comments:

Isobel said...

Fabulous card . Hope all goes well at the dentist x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Christmas card.x [aNNie]

Christine Harrop said...

This is lovely Marianne. Christine

Valerija said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, love the colours and super images and beautiful ribbons.
Valerija xx

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Marianne, love the use of the burlap and hessian as a background, beautifully designed. Hopefully the dentist appointment goes well, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely rustic card, and that fab ribbon flags plus the LOTV stamps make it so festive!

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous card I love all the textures on this great card Love and hugs Carole x

KraftyKoolKat said...

An awesome creation Marianne. I love all the texture.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the textures.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the design and texture!! So gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, a lovely rustic design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!
hugs

Carol S. said...

Great card and love the texture and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Marianne, love the burlap and ribbons
Hugs Kaz xx

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful, love the colour tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

misteejay said...

Love the textured background.
Toni xx

Chrissy said...

FABulous Christmas card Marianne..love the burlap and ribbons, super design too.

Luv CHRISSYxx